Sunday 16 December 2012

A year in paper toys!



Well this year i set myself the challenge to design and release a new paper toy a month. This proved to be a really fun thing to do, as it meant that despite full time work, I always found time once a month to sit there with my sketchbook and draw out some ideas to help me create a new piece of paper art. 

There were some months where I had more time then others, but I am pretty pleased with the characters I have produced, and would like to thank everyone who has downloaded them and shared photos of their creations with me; I love seeing them!

Above is December's paper toy, a Christmassy camper van (based on our own camper 'Rhubarb') It is, as ever, available to download for free from my website 

So now to think of next years challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment